Terms & Conditions
Goals Sport Academy is a trade name of OT World Pty Ltd. OT World and OT World Pty Ltd are the same entity and the names are used interchangeably.
Terms and Conditions Effective from 2016
“Mini Soccer Stars” groups are operated by Goals Sport Academy™ as trading name of OT World Pty Ltd™ ABN: 49155596142 will be providing official coaches selected and trained by Goals Sport Academy in the management and direction of the Mini Soccer Stars program” Coaches have current First Aid Certificates and Working With Children Checks.
- All applications must be accompanied by the relevant fee. Payment in full MUST be received prior to the attendance of any course.
- For participants using Active Kids Vouchers the Child’s name as appearing on the voucher, voucher number and child’s date of birth must be supplied for the voucher to be claimed via the online Service NSW portal. The balance of the term fee must be paid in cash.
- Payment for full term fees can be made via our website www.goalssportacademy.com.au using payment portals PayPal or Stripe. Or in cash at the initial session.
- Payment for partial term fees can be made in cash during the child’s first session if you join the class after the term has commenced.
- PayPal receipts will show you have made a payment to OT World Pty Ltd. Payments made via credit or debit card using Stripe’s Payment Gateway will show you have made a payment to Goals Sport Academy. Goals Sport Academy is a trade name of OT World Pty Ltd.
- A booking can be transferred to another person for the same course prior to the start of the course.
- For cancellations following the commencement of the course you will be charged an administration fee of $15-. In the event of cancellation made after the commencement of the course, course fees will be deducted for sessions attended at the current casual course fee ($15- per session) with the addition of the administration fee will be deducted. The remainder of your fee will be refunded to you.
- Please note if you are requesting a refund of a payment that was made via PayPal the length of time for the refund to be processed will vary based on method of payment. This can take up to 30 days for them to process. Please view their processing times at: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/where-is-my-refund-faq1212
- You must ensure that the child and adult participant is physically fit and able to participate in the sporting activities and accordingly you accept all risks resulting from participation in the course.
- We may require additional information depending on the medical information supplied to us by you before we can accept your booking, to ensure your safe participation.
- In the event that the participant or their parent / guardian needs medical attention you agree to us arranging for any appropriate and necessary treatment, and the release of your contact information sheet for the purpose of providing to emergency services in such an event.
- Parents/Guardians and children participate at their own risk and shall indemnify Goals Sport Academy and its directors / staff against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses which may be taken or made against Goals Sport Academy, OT World Pty Ltd which may arise from injury, illness or mishap. All activity has some level of inherent risk. While we work to provide a safe environment the supervising guardian / parent accepts responsibility for the safety of themselves and the child at all times Goals Sport Academy, OT World Pty Ltd and it’s employees cannot accept liability for any injury that may occur whilst participating in any of our development programs.
- Goals Sport Academy, OT World Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings whilst attending any of our development programs.
- The cost of any damage caused by you or any participant you have booked on the course to Goals Sport Academy, OT World Pty Ltd or the venue, property or facility being leased by our organisation will be passed on to you in full.
- All participants must be accompanied by 1 parent or legal guardian / carer who will be an active participant with their child at all times.
- The child remains under the supervision of the parent / guardian / carer at all times.
- The child’s safe participation is at all times the responsibility of the parent/guardian/ carer present with them for the duration of the session.
- In case a participant is injured during the course and is unable to attend the remaining sessions; he/she will have to notify Goals Sport Academy™ prior to missing the sessions and the course fee for the remainder of the course will be credited towards the next program.
- We treat as a priority the safety and well being of all children attending our courses. We, therefore, reserve the right to remove from our courses/activities without refund, any child or parent/guardian found bullying, misbehaving or generally being disruptive. Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol during session time is strictly prohibited. Any members identified as being under the influence will be removed and prohibited from further enrollment without refund.
- Places on all courses are limited. They will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run each course. If insufficient numbers are reached to run a course and the course does not go ahead that term your fee will be refunded the fee you have paid.
- All courses, activities, venues and arrangements are subject to change according to programming and a satisfactory level of numbers. We reserve the right to cancel any courses and/or to change any information given, should this be necessary for any reason.
- You agree to grant to us the worldwide right in perpetuity, without approval or compensation, to use the participant’s name, photographic or video image or likeness for our reasonable commercial purposes. If you wish to opt out indicate on your class enrollment form that you do not give photographic consent in the specified text box.
- We do not allow any video or other filming or recording equipment on courses and accordingly neither you nor the participant may record or attempt to record (whether permanently or transiently) or transmit moving images or voices of anyone at the course. You may take still photographs at times indicated by us within the program schedule, provided that they are only used for private purposes.
- Goals Sport Academy™ reserves the right to discuss and arrange the change a participant’s course if he / she is found to be more suited to an alternative group based on the child’s age, physical size and abilities to ensure the child’s safety and enjoyment of the program.
- Neither you nor the participant shall disclose or use any aspect of our course for commercial purposes.
- If you are not the participant’s parent or guardian, you confirm that you have made the child’s parent or guardian fully aware of this booking and of these terms and conditions (and that they have agreed to them).
- If the coach is unable to attend the session due to illness, weather or other emergency. The make up session will be added to the end of the current terms booking.
Photography and Videography Consent:
Individual written consent will be sought from parents / guardians for photographing or videoing the child. As a result we request that you ensure no other children or adults are in the photograph if you choose to take a photo of your child during their session. This is to protect the pricavy of all participants.
All names, logos
The content of this website, including all information such as text, graphics, images
We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the website material including blog or posts on external sites, including social media sites. The material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the website, blog, and posts on external sites and may be made at any time.
The website and material are provided on an
This website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties (Linked Sites). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the Linked Site. You link to any such Linked Site entirely at your own risk. We exercise no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised or sold and statements made through any Linked Sites. The material on any Linked Site, including product information and prices, are the responsibility of the operator of the Linked Site. Any information contained on a Linked Site may change without notice by the operator of that website. We are not liable for the prices or price changes, including where price changes have not been reflected
Any purchases or dealings you have with a Linked Site are done at your own risk. We are not a party to any transaction between you and a Linked Site. Your use of a Linked Site is subject to the terms and conditions of that site in addition to the Terms and Conditions of this website. If there is any inconsistency, to the extent of the inconsistency, the Terms and Conditions of this
Disputes with linked sites and advertisers
As we do not and cannot be involved in your interaction with Linked Sites and Advertisers, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Linked Sites or Advertisers, to the extent permitted by law, you agree to release us (and our officers, agents, contractors, volunteers and employees) from liability for any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Phone: 02 8005 7115
This site www.goalssportacademy.com.au is owned and operated Goals Sport Academy a trade name of OT World Pty Ltd ABN: 49155596142